Pearls & Pastries

Welcome, to Pearls & Pastries a behind the scenes look at three wedding planners of the Midwest.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Positivity & Pastries

Hi Dolls! 

Let's chat about when things go awry. While disappointing, it 's important not to let one miss turn knock you off track. Recently, my refrigerator shelves collapsed, smashing dozens of freshly made desserts.  Quickly, I grabbed the remaining frosting thinking only of the event and photos to come. The set up, client feedback, and potential social media reach; all motivated me. Thus, maintaining my creative tunnel vision. With speed and a full pastry bag I iced over what could have been a disaster. So darlings, remember there is nothing positivity and a pastry cannot fix! 
-XO-
Whitney 
Before 

After ( Photo Credit:   Switch Focus Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment